SSC Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 – Download PDF: SSC Official website @ssc.nic.in: SSC NO Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern Download PDF If you are looking for the Staff Selection Commission Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Cut Off, Answer Key, Syllabus, Books & Study Material 2022 PDF, the applied aspirants can easily get SSC Fireman Last Year Papers. SSC Nursing Officer exam material is available here for all aspirants. Here in this article, we will provide you all the Exam Calendar of SSC Nursing Officer Old Papers, Question Pattern with Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Answer Key, Cut Off, Syllabus, and Important Books & Guide for Posts @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF 2022
The (SSC) has released the job notification for Nursing Officer recruitment. SSC is the Syllabus Body of the state of All India which conducts recruitment to their vacancies across departments. SSC job post notification has been released for the different departments for multiple vacancies of SSC Nursing Officer. Let us take a look at SSC Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to anatomical terms
- Skeletal systems
- Organization of body cells, organs, tissues, etc.
- Muscular systems
- Cardio-vascular systems
- Introduction and Scope of Microbiology
- Infection and its transmission
- Introduction to Laboratory Techniques
- Concept, Scope, and Nature of Sociology
Fundamentals of Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing
- Therapeutic nursing care
- Basic Nursing care and needs of a patient
- Assessment of patient
- Nursing care of patient/client
- Introduction to Pharmacology
- Psychology of Human Behaviour
- Importance of First-Aid
- Community Emergencies
- First-Aid in emergency situations
- Concept of Health
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
- Maintenance of Health
- Review of infection, how it spreads, and its control
- Isolation- review of epidemiology and control measures
- Management of various infectious diseases
- Reparation, care, and administration of antisera and vaccines
Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Assessment of the functions of ear, nose, and throat.
- Disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Management of disorders and diseases of ear, nose, and throat
Medical-Surgical Nursing I
- Nursing Assessment
- Patho Physiological Mechanism of Disease
- Altered Immune Response
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Nursing Management of Patients with abnormal cell growth
- Classification of cancer
- Detection and prevention
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- History of Psychiatric
- Mental Health Assessment
- Community Mental Health
- Psychiatric Nursing Management
- Mental Disorders
Community Health Nursing
- Introduction to computers and disk operating systems
- Graphics and use of Statistical packages
- Introduction to word processing
- Computer-aided teaching and testing
- Introduction to database
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Reproductive System
- Nursing Management of pregnant women
- Nursing Management of women in Labour
- Complications of pregnancy and its management
Community Health Nursing – II
- Health System in India
- Healthcare services in India
- Health planning in India
- Specialized Community health services
- Vital health statistics
- The concept in child healthcare
- The Newborn
- The Healthy child
- Children with various disorders and diseases
- Welfare of children
Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2021 for Arithmetic
- Number System
- Fractions and Decimals
- Square roots
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio & Proportion
- Partnership Business
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Mixture and Alligation
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination
SSC Nursing Officer Syllabus & Study Notes 2022- Preparation Tips
Candidates who want to give a good performance throughout the selection process for the SSC Nursing Officer must ensure that they have a comprehensive preparation strategy in place. Some tips to develop a good preparation strategy are as follows: –
- Dedicate 6-7 hours a day to study for the exam.
- Start the preparations at least four months in advance.
- To increase focus while studying, take breaks at regular intervals.
- Practice typing to increase typing speeds and accuracy for the skill test.
- Go through solved Study Notes from previous years’ examinations.
- Read newspapers regularly to stay updated about current affairs.
- Lead a healthy and balanced routine, do not exert yourself.
Steps To Apply For SSC Nursing Officer Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
SSC Nursing Officer Qualification Details:
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, IT or the equivalent from a recognized Board .
SSC Nursing Officer Salary:
- Salary: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-Per Month
SSC Nursing Officer Age Limit:
- 17 – 52 Years
For more information visit the official website of ‘JK Expert‘
FAQ About Gujarat SSC Nursing Officer Bharti Paper Pattern 2022
What are the selection rounds for the Nursing Officer Jobs 2022?
Answer: Candidates who are successfully applied for the SSC Nursing OfficerRecruitment 2022 should attempt the Written test and Merit List, Document Verification.
What is the link to download Nursing Officer Bharti Syllabus Pattern 2022?
Answer: Aspirants need to go to the official site @ ssc.nic.in for downloading the syllabus. The Pdf link is provided above.
What are the qualified marks for the Nursing Officer Exam 2022?
Answer: According to the official statement, after completion of the examination they will announce the cut-off marks as per the category.
SSC Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern| Download PDF SSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern of SSC here in a single page free of cost.