RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 – Download PDF: RPSC Official website @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in : If you are looking for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Junior Hydrogeologist Syllabus, Cut Off, Answer Key, Syllabus, Books & Study Material 2022 PDF, the applied aspirants can easily get RPSC Syllabus. RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist exam material. Here in this article, we will provide you all the Exam Calendar of RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Question Pattern with Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Answer Key, Cut Off, Syllabus, and Important Books & Guide for Posts @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
Section A: Origin, occurrence and distribution of water
Water on earth; Types of water – meteoric, juvenile, magmatic and sea water; Hydrological Cycle and its components; Water balance; Water-bearing properties of rocks – porosity, permeability, specific yield and specific retention; Vertical distribution of water; Zone of aeration and zone of saturation; Classification of rocks according to their water-bearing properties; Aquifers; Classification of aquifers; Concepts of drainage basins and groundwater basins; Aquifer parameters- transrnissivity and storage coefficient; Water table and piezometric surface; Fluctuations of water table and piezometric surface; Barometric and tidal efficiencies; Water table contour maps; Hydrographs; Springs; Geologic and geomorphic controls on groundwater; Hydrostratigraphic units;Groundwater provinces of India. Hydrogeology of arid zones of India; Hydrogeology of wet lands.
Section B: Groundwater Hydraulics
Theory of groundwater flow; Darcy’s law and its applications; Determination of permeability in laboratory and in field; Flow through aquifers; steady, unsteady and radial flow conditions; Evaluation of aquifer parameters of confined, semi-confined and unconfined aquifers -Thiem, Thies, Jacob and Walton’s methods; Groundwater modelling.
Section C: Groundwater Exploration and Water Well Construction
Geologic and hydrogeologic methods of exploration; Role of remote sensing in groundwater exploration; Hydrogeomorphic and lineament ‘napping; Surface geophysical methods – seismic, gravity, geo-electrical and magnetic methods; Types of water wells and methods of construction; Design, development, maintenance and revitalization of wells; Sub-surface geophysical methods; Yield characteristics of wells; Pumping tests- methods, data analysis and interpretation
Section D: Groundwater Quality
Physical and chemical properties of water; Quality criteria for different uses; Graphical presentation of groundwater quality data; Groundwater quality in different provinces in India; Groundwater contamination; natural (geogenic) and anthropogenic contaminants; Saline water intrusion; Radioisotopes in hydroteological studies.
Section E: Groundwater Management
Groundwater problems related to foundation work, mining, canals and tunnels; Over-expioitation of groundwater and groundwater mining; Groundwater problems in urban areas; Ground water management in arid and semi arid areas; Climate change impact on ground water resources; Concept of sustainable development of groundwater resources; Groundwater management —supply side and demand side management; Rainwater harvesting and managed aquifer recharge; Conjunctive use of su•face and groundwater; Groundwater legislation.
How to Download RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Syllabus / Exam Pattern?
1. Visit on RPSC official website at @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Click on Syllabus on the Home page.
3. Then a new page will open.
4. Now click on RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Syllabus
5. View and download the Exam Pattern.
6. Take a printout for further use.
RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Study Plan & Study Notes 2022- Preparation Tips
Candidates who want to give a good performance throughout the selection process for the RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist must ensure that they have a comprehensive preparation strategy in place. Some tips to develop a good preparation strategy are as follows: –
- Dedicate 6-7 hours a day to study for the exam.
- Start the preparations at least four months in advance.
- To increase focus while studying, take breaks at regular intervals.
- Practice typing to increase typing speeds and accuracy for the skill test.
- Go through solved Study Notes from previous years’ examinations.
- Read newspapers regularly to stay updated about current affairs.
- Lead a healthy and balanced routine, do not exert yourself.
Steps To Apply For RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website of RPSC @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Qualification Details:
- M.Sc / M.Tech/ M.Sc in relevant subjects.
RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Salary:
- Pay Level-3 (Rs/- 21,700 – 69,100)
RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Age Limit:
- 20 – 40
For more information visit the official website of ‘JK Expert‘
RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2022 | Download PDF RPSC Junior Hydrogeologist Exam Pattern of RPSC here in a single page free of cost.