In the global market, the price of Brent crude is around $ 112, due to which the possibility of increasing the price of petrol and diesel in the coming days has intensified.
New Delhi. Brent crude prices are continuously rising in the global market and oil companies are once again under increasing pressure to increase the prices of petrol and diesel. However, even on Monday, the oil companies did not make any changes in the prices.
Petrol Diesel Prices: New rates for petrol and diesel released, see the latest rate in your city
In fact, the Chief Economic Advisor had said in a statement last month that as long as the price of crude is less than $ 110 per barrel, the prices of petrol and diesel will not increase. If the price of crude oil remains above $110, then the government, oil companies, and consumers will have to bear the burden together. In such a situation, with the price of Brent crude remaining around $ 112 in the global market today, the possibility of petrol and diesel becoming expensive is increasing. At present, the companies have not made any changes in the prices since April 6.
Petrol and diesel prices in all four metros
– Delhi Petrol Rs 105.41 and Diesel Rs 96.67 per liter
– Mumbai Petrol Rs 120.51 and Diesel Rs 104.77 per liter
– Chennai petrol Rs 110.85 and diesel Rs 100.94 per liter
– Kolkata Petrol Rs 115.12 and Diesel Rs 99.83 per liter
New prices continue in these cities too
– Petrol in Noida has become Rs 105.47 and diesel Rs 97.03 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 105.25 and diesel Rs 96.83 per liter.
– Petrol in Port Blair has become Rs 91.45 and diesel Rs 85.83 per liter.
– Petrol in Patna has become Rs 116.23 and diesel Rs 101.06 per liter.
New rates are released every morning at 6 am
Petrol and diesel prices change every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT, and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price becomes almost double the original price. This is the reason why the prices of petrol and diesel appear so high.
You can know today’s latest price like this
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS (How to check diesel petrol price daily). Indian Oil customers can get information by sending RSP to 9224992249 number and BPCL consumers by sending RSP to 9223112222 number. At the same time, HPCL consumers can know the price by sending HPPrice to the number 9222201122.