Petrol Diesel Price Today: For the 22nd consecutive day, there was no change in the rate of petrol and diesel from the oil companies. The companies had last increased by 80 paise per liter on 6 April.
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 27th April: For the 22nd consecutive day, oil companies have given relief to the general public from the rate of petrol and diesel. There has been no change in the rates of petrol and diesel in the last 22 days and they remain at the old level. The last increase of 80 paise per liter was done by the companies on 6th April.
After the fall a day earlier, crude oil has again reached the old level. On Wednesday morning, WTI crude reached a level of $ 102.60 per barrel and Brent crude at $ 106.1 per dollar. The last change in the price of oil was on 6 April 2022. Earlier, from March 22 to April 6, the price of petrol and diesel had increased by about Rs 10 per liter.
What are today’s prices? (Petrol-Diesel Price on 27th April)
- Petrol in Delhi is Rs 105.41 and Diesel Rs 96.67 per liter
- Petrol in Noida is Rs 105.47 and Diesel Rs 97.03 per liter
- Petrol in Mumbai is Rs 120.51 and Diesel Rs 104.77 per liter
- Petrol in Chennai is Rs 110.85 and Diesel Rs 100.94 per liter
- Kolkata Petrol is Rs 115.12 and Diesel Rs 99.83 per liter
- Petrol in Lucknow is Rs 105.25 and Diesel Rs 96.83 per liter
- Petrol in Patna is Rs 116.23 and Diesel Rs 101.06 per liter
- Petrol in Port Blair is Rs 91.45 and Diesel Rs 85.83 per liter
- Ganganagar (Rajasthan) ) Petrol at Rs 122.93 and Diesel at Rs 105.34 per liter
Finding the cheapest petrol here
Petrol and diesel rates are the lowest in Port Blair. Here on Monday, petrol is being sold at Rs 91.45 per liter and diesel at Rs 85.83 per liter. After the election results of five states, the oil companies had increased the rate of oil. Earlier, petrol was being sold at Rs 95.41 per liter in Delhi. At the same time, the price of diesel was Rs 86.67 per liter.
How to check your city rates
If you want to check the latest rates of petrol and diesel, then for this, oil companies provide the facility to check rates through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP<dealer code> and send it to 9224992249. HPCL customer SMS HPPRICE <dealer code> to 9222201122 and BPCL customer RSP<dealer code> to 9223112222.