Government oil companies have released new rates of petrol and diesel on Friday morning. In the global market, the price of crude is approaching $110, due to which there may be pressure on the companies to increase the prices again. At present, oil prices have remained stable since April 6.
New Delhi. Amidst the rising prices of crude oil in the global market, government oil companies have released new rates of petrol and diesel on Friday morning. At present, there has been no change in the retail prices of oil, but due to rising crude oil prices, the pressure on the companies may increase again.
In the global market this morning, the price of Brent crude reached $ 108.8 per barrel and WTI reached $ 107.4 per barrel. The Chief Economic Advisor has also already told that if the price of Brent crude goes above $ 110, then the prices of petrol and diesel will start increasing again. At present, companies have not increased oil prices since April 6. Petrol is being sold at Rs.105 per liter in Delhi and Rs.120 per liter in Mumbai.
Petrol and diesel prices in all four metros
- Delhi Petrol Rs 105.41 and Diesel Rs 96.67 per liter
- Mumbai Petrol Rs 120.51 and Diesel Rs 104.77 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 110.85 and diesel Rs 100.94 per liter
- Kolkata Petrol Rs 115.12 and Diesel Rs 99.83 per liter
New prices continue in these cities too
- Petrol in Noida has become Rs 105.47 and diesel Rs 97.03 per liter.
- Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 105.25 and diesel Rs 96.83 per liter.
- Petrol in Port Blair has become Rs 91.45 and diesel Rs 85.83 per liter.
- Petrol in Patna has become Rs 116.23 and diesel Rs 101.06 per liter.
New rates are released every morning at 6 am
Petrol and diesel prices change every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price becomes almost double of the original price. This is the reason why the prices of petrol and diesel appear so high.
You can know today’s latest price like this
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS (How to check diesel petrol price daily). Indian Oil customers can get information by sending RSP to 9224992249 number and BPCL consumers by sending RSP to 9223112222 number. At the same time, HPCL consumers can know the price by sending HPPrice to the number 9222201122.