inancial service app Dhani is facing a lot of controversies these days. This app is famous for providing loan without security. Even a few days ago, there were reports of a different type of fraud through the Dhani app.
New Delhi: Financial service app Dhani is facing a lot of controversies these days. This app is famous for providing loan without security. Even a few days ago, there were reports of a different type of fraud through the Dhani app.
Users getting defaulted without taking loan
In this case it was revealed that people do not even know and the company has given loan to someone else on their PAN card. In such a situation, the concerns of the people have increased a lot and there is a question in the mind of the people whether their PAN card is also being misused. In such a situation, we tell you some easy ways through which you can check in minutes sitting at home whether the loan has been issued on your PAN card or not.
Fraud happening with all the people
A user on Twitter told through all the screenshots that the company has given him a loan. The PAN number of the same user has been used for the loan and the address is of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. The user wrote that he has defaulted without taking the loan. Expressing surprise, he asked that how can another person take a loan in someone else’s name and PAN, while he did not even know about it. After this there has been a flood of such tweets. Hundreds of users told that their PAN loan has been fraudulent.
You also check, whether fraud happened with you too
- The credit score report gives information about the number of loan accounts in your name.
- To check the report, you will need to take the service of any credit bureau.
- You can take the service of bureaus like TransUnion CIBIL, Equifax, Experian or CRIF High Mark.
- SBI Card, Paytm, Bank Bazaar etc. also provide facility to check reports by partnering with bureaus.
- Choose whichever of these options is easier for you.
- Find the option to check credit score on the respective portal or app.
- Some apps like SBI Card provide the facility to check the score for free. For this, it is necessary to have an SBI credit card.
- Other users can choose a plan according to their convenience. This will help you to keep an eye on it.
- Your account will be created by giving some information like date of birth (DoB), mobile number, email id, PAN number.
- Now you can login and access the report. The report will show how many loans have been taken in your name.
- If you see any such loan, which you have not taken, then complain about it immediately. This complaint can be made on the Income Tax website.
Fraud happened with Sunny Leone too
It is worth noting that Bollywood actress Sunny Leone also informed on Twitter that loan has been given to someone else on her PAN as well. Someone else has done this fraud in his name. Without taking a loan, the credit score of these people got spoiled.
Dhani also complained himself
After catching the matter, Dhani told the people that this fraud was done by doing KYC on the basis of wrong documents. Dhani has expressed apprehension that the fraudsters may have obtained the PAN card information of others from the credit bureaus. At present, there is an influx of complaints with the concerned Law Enforcement Agencies in this matter. Dhani has also complained to the police on his behalf.