LPG Subsidy Update: Have you got subsidy on booking gas cylinder… if not, now you can easily check your status sitting at home-
LPG Subsidy in Delhi: The Central Government had announced a gas subsidy of Rs 200 for the general public, but have you got this subsidy on the booking of gas cylinder or not… Now you can easily check your subsidy status sitting at home. Let us tell you whether you have a connection of Indane or HP and BharatGas connection of any company, you can easily check your status.
Let us tell you how you can check the status of your LPG subsidy-
- First of all go to the official website http://www.mylpg.in.
- Now you will see the photo of gas cylinder on the right side of the screen.
- Here you have to click on your service provider.
- Now a new window will open on the screen.
- Now you have to click on Sign-in and New User option on the top right side.
- If you already have an ID, then you can log in to the website by tapping on New User.
- Now a window will open in front of you, tap on View Cylinder Booking History on the right side.
How much subsidy are you getting on which cylinder here?
Complain on the toll free number
Along with this, if you have not received the subsidy money, then you can register a complaint by calling the toll free number 18002333555.
Why does the gas cylinder subsidy
stop Many times the subsidy of many beneficiaries is stopped. The reason for this is that if you are not eligible for this scheme, then in such a situation your subsidy (LPG Subsidy) stops. Along with this, subsidy can be stopped even if LPG connection is not linked with Aadhaar.
LPG LPG cylinder (14.2 kg) in Delhi is getting subsidy of Rs 200. The price of LPG is Rs 1,003. Now the beneficiaries of Ujjwala scheme are being given a subsidy of Rs 200 per gas cylinder by the government.
In such a situation, they will get this gas cylinder for Rs 803. Explain that due to giving subsidy to the beneficiaries of Ujjwala Yojana, an additional burden of Rs 6,100 will increase on the exchequer of the government.