JKSSB WhatsApp Number 2021 | JKSSB WhatsApp Group Links: All candidates who are going to participate in the JKSSB Exams can use JKSSB WhatsApp Number 2021 for help and updates. For that reason, we provided the JKSSB Contact Number for all departments on this page. So that, the applied aspirants can easily get JKSSB WhatsApp Number 2021 PDFs from direct links at the end of this article. Here in this Article we will provide you all JKSSB WhatsApp Number & WhatsApp Group Links 2021 | Download PDF.
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board will have many helplines for candidates so Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board WhatsApp Number will be given here. Candidates who are aware of the JKSSB Updates for JKSSB Exams and practiced the latest material of Old question Papers have to stay updated on JKSSB WhatsApp Number for UT of Jammu & Kashmir and candidate have a very good chance to stay updates so as to score well in the Written Test by following JKSSB Numbers. So Below is given Syllabus for JKSSB Exams
JKSSB Conservation Assistant – Overview
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Name||JKSSB Contact Numbers|
|Category||JKSSB Exams Syllabus|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKSSB WhatsApp Number and JKSSB Contact Number 2021
The JKSSB WhatsApp Number and Exam Pattern 2021 has been released by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, or JKSSB, as a part of an official notification. The notification will be released on the official JKSSB website and candidates must download it as soon as it is available. Some important information relating to the syllabus for JKSSB Exam that candidates must make note of is as follows:
|Name of the Subject|
|JKSSB Recruitment 2021||JKSSB Exams Syllabus|
|JKSSB Previous Papers||JKSSB Study Material|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Name of the Post|
|JKSSB Jobs Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
About JKSSB: J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is a service recruiting board constituted by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir that conducts examinations for various departmental services or non gazetted posts in the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir in the city of Srinagar and Jammu City of J&K.
JKSSB Head Office Jammu
- JKSSB Office Jammu Address: Services Selection Board, Hema Complex, Adjacent to Gauri Shanker Mandir, Channi Himmat, Sector 03, Jammu. 0191-2461346.
- JKSSB Office Jammu Helpline No:-0191-2461335
JKSSB Divisional Office Jammu
- JKSSB Divisional Office Jammu Address: Services Selection Board Sehkari Bhawan, Panama Chowk, Rail Head Complex, Jammu
- JKSSB Divisional Office Jammu Phone No:0191-22555721
JKSSB Office Srinagar
- JKSSB Head Office Srinagar Address: Services Selection Board, ZUM ZUM BUILDING, RAMBAGH, SRINAGAR.
- JKSSB Head Office Srinagar Phone Number: 0194-24350890, 194-2433838, 2442731
JKSSB Divisional Office Srinagar
- JKSSB Divisional Office Srinagar Address: Services Selection Board Divisional Office Parray Pora, Srinagar
- JKSSB Divisional Office Srinagar Phone Number: 0194-2439015
JKSSB WhatsApp Number 2021
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has released all the details JKSSB WhatsApp Group Links through an official notification on their official website. Candidates must thoroughly go through all the details on the syllabus in order to develop a good preparation strategy that covers all the bases.
There are vacancies for various departments for the JKSSB posts. However, the syllabus for all departments remains the same. The written examination for these posts covers different units. These four units are common and include General English, General Awareness, Numerical and Reasoning Ability and Basic Concepts of Computer.
JKSSB WhatsApp Group Links 2021 & Skill Test
Herein, candidates are required to appear for a typing test but mot in all exams. JKSSB has not detailed a specific syllabus for this stage of the selection process. The typing test will be conducted on a computer, so the candidates must continue to practice their typing skills to improve their typing speed and reduce any chances of errors. The minimum typing speed required is 35 words per minute.
JKSSB Exam Pattern 2021
The JKSSB Conservation Assistant Selection Process has two different stages. The first of these stages is the written examination or computer-based test, followed by the skill test. The details of the exam pattern for both these stages are discussed below.
JKSSB Exam Pattern 2021 for Written Examination
The first stage of the selection process for the post of JKSSB is the written examination. This stage may also be conducted as a computer-based test. The decision regarding the same will be taken by the JKSSB and the candidates will be informed through an official notification. The important details of the exam pattern for this stage are: –
- The written examination is conducted every year.
- There are Multiple Questions that carry one mark each.
- All questions are multiple choice questions.
- Every incorrect answer gets a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The examination is conducted for a period of 80 – 180 minutes.
- These four different units are common in all JKSSB exam. They are:
- General English
- General Awareness with special reference to JK UT
- Numerical and Reasoning Ability
- Basic Concepts of Computer
JKSSB Exam 2021- Preparation Tips
Candidates who want to give a good performance throughout the selection process for the Conservation Assistant posts must ensure that they have a comprehensive preparation strategy in place. Some tips to develop a good preparation strategy are as follows: –
- Dedicate 6-7 hours a day to study for the exam.
- Start the preparations at least four months in advance.
- To increase focus while studying, take breaks at regular intervals.
- Practice typing to increase typing speeds and accuracy for the skill test.
- Go through solved question papers from previous years’ examinations.
- Read newspapers regularly to stay updated about current affairs.
- Lead a healthy and balanced routine, do not exert yourself.
JKSSB Conservation Assistant Exam 2021- Books for Preparation
Another important aspect of having a comprehensive preparation strategy for this exam is to use JKSSB Books that cover all aspects of the syllabus. Some books that candidates can refer to while preparing for the JKSSB Exam are:
JKSSB Conservation Assistant Admit Card:
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Name||JKSSB WhatsApp & Contact Number|
|JKSSB Study Material||Click Here|
|Junior Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
Here in this article we will provide you all the previous papers of JKSSB syllabus 2021 pdf download. By the help this candidates are able to understand the pattern of paper and syllabus.
All the aspirants are to download JK Chrome App for More JKSSB WhatsApp Contact Number, Study & Papers Material
All the aspirants can get JKSSB WhatsApp Number 2021 and are requested to maintain the question solving time for that you have to solve more questions and Test Papers we soon will make available Mock Tests for JKSSB WhatsApp Number 2021 & JKSSB Syllabus here.
JKSSB Conservation Assistant Other Important Links:
- JKSSB Conservation Assistant Study Material – Click Here
- JKSSB Conservation Assistant Previous Papers – Click Here
JKSSB WhatsApp Number and Exam Pattern 2021 FAQs
- The selection process for the JKSSB posts consists of two stages. They are the written examination, or computer-based test and the skill test.
When will the JKSSB Merit List 2021 be available?
- The JKSSB Merit List will be released after the JKSSB results have been declared. The merit list will be released only on the official JKSSB website.
How will the JKSSB Recruitment 2021 be finalized?
- The final selection of candidates for the JKSSB posts will be finalized based on the candidates’ performances in each stage of the selection process.
What is the time duration for the written examination under JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
- The JKSSB Conservation Assistant written examination is conducted for a period of 80 – 180 minutes.
Is there any negative marking in the JKSSB Exam 2021?
- Yes, incorrect answers get negative marking where 0.25 marks is deducted for each incorrect answer provided.