Great News! The central government will give an account of 500 rupees every month, and get the registration done immediately to receive the benefits.
Numerous schemes are run by the Central Government Of India for the needy citizens of our country. Meanwhile, today we will tell people about such a beneficial scheme, through which the government gives a person the benefit of 500 rupees every month. Only a few people can get the benefits from this scheme because this scheme is provided to people under certain conditions.
Now, let us tell you that the name of this scheme is “Disabled Pension Scheme”. In this pension scheme, different amounts are transferred to the needy according to their state. Its minimum rate ranges from Rs 400 to a maximum rate of Rs 500. The pension amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account. You can get huge benefits from this scheme. If you do not do this then you will miss out on the huge benefits being given by the government.
Know some special things related to the plan.
- Two hundred rupees per person are contributed every month by the central government and the state government provides the remaining amount.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of his state
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 59 years
- Applicant should have a minimum 40% disability
- If the applicant is taking benefit of other pension schemes then he is not eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant should be below the poverty line
All you need is these documents
-To apply for this beneficent scheme, you must have an Aadhar card, photocopy of bank account, domicile certificate, disability certificate, passport size photograph, income certificate, residence certificate, birth certificate, photo identification proof, photocopy of voter id card, Photocopy of BPL card will be required.