Fighter Defence Newai Academy All Details: here in this article we will discuss Indore Fighter Defence Newai we will elaborate here on Shifujis Fighter Defence Academy Newai Fees. We will overview Fighter Defence Academy Fees Structure here. They Prepare for Fighter Defence Physical Academy Newai. Special INDIAN ARMY 1600 meter excellent time. commando SSC GD ,INDIAN ARMY ,Territorial Army (TA) State Police, Airforce, Navy INDIAN ARMY,RPF,SSC,BSF,CRPF As people are searching the Address of this institution. So we will provide Hostel and Wikipedia information also. To make it all easier we will also provide Fighter Defence Academy Newai Contact Number #ShifujisMissionPrahar.
Fighter Defence Academy Newai Fees Structure, Address, Hostel:
Fighter Defence Academy Newai Fees Structure:
If you are eager to know the fees structure of Fighter Defence Academy Newai then the details are given below.
|Admission Fees:||Rs/- 10,000|
Fighter Defence Academy Newai Hostel:
Here we will tell you about the details of the hostel in a brief manner.
|Hostel Charges:||Rs/- 2,000 Per Month|
|Dinning Charges:||Rs/- 4,000 Per Month|
The address of Fighter Defence Academy Newai Kahan Par Hai is Shiv Nagar, Niwai, Rajasthan 304021
|Address 1:||Shiv Nagar, Niwai, Rajasthan|
Fighter Defence Academy Newai Contact Number:
If you are searching Contact Number of Fighter Defence Academy Newai then we will provide you with full details:
|आपके निकटतम सर्वश्रेष्ठ आर्मी फिजिकल अकादमी:||यहां क्लिक करें|
Indian Army will close down the registration process for SSC Officer posts on June 23, 2021. Candidates who still have not applied for the posts can apply online through the official site of the Indian Army on joinindianarmy.nic.in. The registration process for the Short Service Commission Officers post was started on May 27, 2021.
Through this recruitment drive, 191 SSC Officer posts of male and female candidates will be filled in the organization. The course will commence in Oct 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online.
Join Indian Army 2021: How to apply
• Visit the official site of the Indian Army on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
• Click on the ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ link available on the home page.
• Click on the ‘Registration’ link and fill in the application details.
• Once registration is done, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the dashboard.
• Fill in the details and click on submit.
• Your application has been submitted.
• Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit. After shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-serve basis initially.
To Know More: Click Here
Instructions for Online Applications for all Indian Army Entries:
- Please fill all details mentioned in the online application form , failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of the print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted Officer thereon and 10th class certificate, 12th certificate, Degree/Provisional Degree and marksheets of eight semesters of B.E/B.Tech, all in original alongwith two attested photocopies of all the above certificates are to be carried out to the Selection Centre by the candidate. Original certificates will be returned to the candidate after verification by the Selection Centre.
- The second copy of the print out of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his/her reference.
- NO NEED TO SEND ANY HARDCOPY TO DG RTG/RTG DTE.
- Candidature of a candidate will be cancelled under following circumstances:
- If candidate does not carry the copy of online application & said documents to the Selection Centre for interview.
- Applying second time on line will also lead to cancellation of candidature for same entry.
- Any incorrect details filled in online applications will lead to cancellation of candidature and suitable action will be taken against the candidate.
- It may be noted that depending upon the total number of applications received by this office for 10+2 TES Course/Technical Graduate Course(TGC) /Short Service Commission Technical(SSC Tech) Men & Short Service Commission Technical(SSC Tech) Women, Recruiting Directorate reserves the right to shortlist and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks for SSB interview. No representation will be entertained in this aspect.
- Call up for SSB tests will be sent to you by SMS/post and dates will also be hosted on the website. Original and attested copies certificates will be brought to the Selection Centers as per the call up instructions.
- In case of any problem faced in applying online, please inform on telephone No during office hours.(a) 011-26175473.
- For Candidates of TGC/SSC(T)/SSCW(T) Only For candidates in final year, a copy of the certificate from the Principal of the College/University on Official College Stationery as under is required to be enclosed:-
“It is certified that ______________________ s/o/d/o ______________ is a bonafide student of our college presently in the final year of _________________ (Degree programme name) with __________________ (Branch/subjects of study) and the final exams are likely to be held in __________________ (month and year). His date of birth as per college records is _____________.
The College is affiliated to _______________ (University) which is a recognized institution under the UGC Act for the designated programmes”.
- TGC candidates applying for Army Education Corps & Military farms are not permitted to apply online. They are advised to download ” Common Application Form” given in downloads on the Website and forward it duly filled by post to the address mentioned in the advertisement. Military Farm candidates to forward the application directly to RVC as per the address given in the advertisement published.