DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil All Details: Salary, Qualification, Recruitment, Exam Date, Result 2022 – Download PDF : DSSSB Official website @dsssbonline.nic.in: If you are looking for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus, Cut Off, Answer Key, Syllabus, Books & Study Material 2022 PDF, the applied aspirants can easily get DSSSB Syllabus. DSSSB JE Civil exam material. Here in this article, we will provide you all the Exam Calendar of DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Question Pattern with Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Answer Key, Cut Off, Syllabus, and Important Books & Guide for Posts @dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil All Details: Salary, Qualification, Recruitment, Exam Date, Result 2022 – Download PDF
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Salary:
- Salary: Rs/- 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200 Group ‘B’
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Qualification:
- Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Other Links:
|Junior Engineer Civil New Syllabus 2022||Click Here|
|Junior Engineer Civil Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Junior Engineer Civil Books & Study Material||Click Here|
|Junior Engineer Civil Exam Material||Click Here|
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Exam Date:
- Exam date will be published on @ dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Age Limit:
- DSIIDC 18-30 Years
- Other Dpt 18-27 Years
- DTC 18-35 Years
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Selection Process:
- Written Exam
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Admit card & Hall Ticket:
- To Download visit the official website @ dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Result:
- To Check Result visit official website @ dsssbonline.nic.in
How to Download DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus / Exam Pattern?
1. Visit on DSSSB official website at @ dsssbonline.nic.in
2. Click on Syllabus on the Home page.
3. Then a new page will open.
4. Now click on DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus
5. View and download the Exam Pattern.
6. Take a printout for further use.
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Study Plan & Study Notes 2022- Preparation Tips
Candidates who want to give a good performance throughout the selection process for the DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil must ensure that they have a comprehensive preparation strategy in place. Some tips to develop a good preparation strategy are as follows: –
- Dedicate 6-7 hours a day to study for the exam.
- Start the preparations at least four months in advance.
- To increase focus while studying, take breaks at regular intervals.
- Practice typing to increase typing speeds and accuracy for the skill test.
- Go through solved Study Notes from previous years’ examinations.
- Read newspapers regularly to stay updated about current affairs.
- Lead a healthy and balanced routine, do not exert yourself.
Steps To Apply For DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website of DSSSB @ dsssbonline.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Qualification Details:
- The candidates must have passed 12th Class with Science Subject.
For more information visit the official website of ‘JK Expert‘
FAQ About DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2022
What are the selection rounds for the Junior Engineer Civil Jobs 2022?
Answer: Candidates who are successfully applied for the DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2022 should attempt the Written test and Merit List, Document Verification.
What is the link to download Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus Pattern 2022?
Answer: Aspirants need to go to the official site @http://dsssbonline.nic.in for downloading the syllabus. The Pdf link is provided above.
What are the qualified marks for the Junior Engineer Civil Exam 2022?
Answer: According to the official statement, after completion of the examination they will announce the cut-off marks as per the category.
DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil All Details: Recruitment, Salary, Qualification, Age Limit, Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Hall Ticket here in a single page free of cost.