Aadhaar has become an important document & Its use is increasing day by day. This is the reason why the incidents of fraud related to Aadhaar are also increasing. Therefore, do not share your Aadhaar related information with any unknown person.
Now only Aadhar Card is used to get a SIM card. Incidents of an unknown person fraudulently taking mobile SIM on another person’s Aadhar card are also increasing day by day. Criminals use SIM cards taken on the basis of others to commit financial and other crimes. That is why today it is necessary that we keep checking whether, on our basis, no one has fraudulently got a mobile SIM issue.
It is quite easy to find out how many mobile SIMs are linked with your Aadhaar. You can find it on your smartphone in minutes. The government has created a portal to find out how many SIMs are active on your Aadhaar number. It has been named Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP). Through this portal, users can check all the phone numbers linked to their Aadhaar number.
On this portal, you can not only get information about your Aadhaar link, but if any mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar number without your knowledge, then you can also complain about it. Not only this, you can unlink your old and those numbers with Aadhaar, which you are no longer using.
- First of all, go to https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/.
- Enter your registered mobile number in the specified field here.
- After this click on the ‘Request OTP’ button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number in the designated place.
- All the numbers related to your Aadhaar number will be visible on the website.
- Here you can report and block numbers that aren’t in use or are no longer needed.